25.9.14

Important to remember - Capsulteers are Mean.

Readers, last night I lost a dear friend. We have been together so long that I am finding it hard to even admit that she has passed on. It is hard to find the words to express the depth of this loss. We have been through so much together and to have her ripped away from me so violently, well readers it has left me with questions. Why did I make it and she didn't, how could someone so causally and cruelly rip someone so precious away form another?

Readers, last night on my way home from Jita a low sec gate disco turned ugly and my precious Cheetara what gone, I landed on the gate and she was gone! I was suddenly in my pod with only 25% hull. She wasn't fancy, she wasn't high class like some other ships, but she was mine. I have literally had her with me since I came back to New Eden. My lose cannot be measured in isk this time my readers, she was not a ship was a friend, only an hour earlier we had ninjaed a relic sight together. She was so sexy in that cloak getting right up on those cans and hacking them then warping off before sleepers or the site runner could realized we where there. Our gains weren't worth the risks but it was fun, we laughed and sighed panting at our ss and went back two more times. I thought nothing could take her from me... I thought I would never need to say good bye.

We knew that the run to Jita to sell our loot was risky, but the night had been one of adrenaline and high risk already. This part of the night seemed so trivial as to be laughable, there is a low sec leg that saved us 10 jump. We dressed down taking only what was needed, cloak, mwd, cargo mods (in case I found a good deal.) We got there without trouble, sold everything for about 5 million  hardly worth the trip. I'd left a Large Shield Extender II in the hanger there the last time because of space issues in my hauler, I'd literally filled it up with other things the time before, not even 10m3  to spare, so I left that behind. Last night we were running bare bones, just in case, though I thought we would be safe I mean I saw the disco camp and made it through on the way there, I knew where on the gate they were... but they where having their party right on the gate when we showed up on the way back, and I lost my dear Cheetara. One minute we were in warp to 0 on the gate, next she is gone and I only have my pod a head ache and the taste of cooper in my mouth.

I've tried to move on, dear readers, but it isn't the same. I have her twin sister in my hanger, she can wear all the same outfits. She can play all the same games, make the same moves, but dear readers, she is not my lost Cheetara. I say again my readers, she IS not.

I ask you readers that we all observe a moment of silence for a fallen friend and faithful companion. I should never have taken her back there, we should have take the time to go around, enjoyed the evening together on a leisurely stroll though so many lovely high sec neighborhoods, rather than take that stinking urine stained low sec back alley.

CHEETARA NO, What have I done!!! I will avenge you, I will try to find some way, I promise... although maybe I'll just be happy I made it with my pod and head full of implants, Cheetara would want that for me after all.

Oh by the way readers, last night I went into a C1 and while scanning down sites I found a relic site with a Stratios pew-pewing the sleepers. I snuck in and hacked the cans and looted some of the wrecks before he noticed me. I got about 5 million out of it. It was a fun bit of ninjaing and worth the risk from a fun standpoint. Had I been in my Bandersnatch II (or maybe it XXI I cannot remember anymore) I might have tried to jump him. But readers I thought that the time it would take to go back get my BC and get back would have been too long and I would have lost the Stratios totally. So I think I am starting to get this wspace thing.

No comments:

Post a Comment