24.5.14

Fit the third - O frabjous day! Callooh! Callay!... no perhaps not

[Fit the Third, Venture]
Shield Power Relay II

Medium Shield Extender II
Limited 1MN Microwarpdrive I
Survey Scanner II

Gas Cloud Harvester I
Gas Cloud Harvester I
Improved Cloaking Device II

Small Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Small Anti-EM Screen Reinforcer I
Small Anti-Thermal Screen Reinforcer I

~~*****~***~*****~~

Upon my third venture into the place between waking and dream, I scanned and sought out clouds. I has check it quite thoroughly, just me with bell to toll, no one around all was safe and sound. I proceeded to net the green candy floss that floated in whiffs about me. As I filled my Venture's hold I caught sight of sleeper's arriving in my little site. So I simply jumped away.
So back to my station I ran, with unknown bounty in my hold. I though would bring me some solace, a few pretty thing it should buy. I had finally succeeded, even though I'd retreated...

Three week have I waited, and still none have shown interest in buying the stuff. So I now tell you, what you take has small value if you cannot get it to sell.

No comments:

Post a Comment