24.5.14

Fit the Forth - the Storm on the Waves

[Fit the Forth, Hurricane]
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Gyrostabilizer II
Gyrostabilizer II
Damage Control II
Medium Armor Repairer II

Experimental 10MN Afterburner I
Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script
Tracking Computer II, Optimal Range Script
Medium Ld-Acid Capacitor Battery I

425mm AutoCannon II, EMP M
425mm AutoCannon II, EMP M
425mm AutoCannon II, EMP M
425mm AutoCannon II, EMP M
425mm AutoCannon II, EMP M
425mm AutoCannon II, EMP M
Core Probe Launcher I

Medium Capacitor Control Circuit I
Medium Projectile Burst Aerator I
Medium Projectile Ambit Extension I

~~*****~***~*****~~


"Beware the Jabberwock, my son!
The jaws that bite, the claws that catch!
Beware the Jubjub bird, and shun
The frumious Bandersnatch!"

I had scanned many days, I have scan many weeks. Seven days to a week I allow. But still I was never able to lovingly gaze on the isk these trek should be making me.

It was last week in a whole I though vacant I took my Hurricane to pop sleepers for my first time. A C2 relic site was my goal, and I though I might find some loot worth while. I've oft heard talk of "blue-loot" so I drop my MTU and started shooting. 6 then 7 million in CONCORD research was my reward then, the double BS spawn had took me the longest. I jump away to fit salvages but should have expected a back-stabbing.

A Loki and his mate decided to take my spoils and my ship. Though sleeper BS I'd easily dealt with, I barely damaged their shields. And in my pod again I was forced to run. Jumping home with more lost than I'd been able earn even on the loot if I'd had it.

And this brings us to the present day, I sneak through every Wrabbit-Hole I may find. I am scannign down POS's and POCO's and ships, deducing threats as I go. Never quite sure how to address, asking fora job in their pocket of w-space.

No comments:

Post a Comment