30.4.15

Dead in the Waters... Of W SPACE!

PANIC!!! PANIC!!! PANIC!!!

THEY NERFED MY SVIPUL!!!

I've lost a high slot and 2 turrets, I've lost power grid (98MW down to 74MW) and CPU (269 tf to 256 tf). At this very moment I'm nearly crippled in w space!!! My  tank is down I barely have guns online,  this wasn't NERFING IT WAS A LOBOTOMY!

I need to find an exit. I need to get back to empire and refit. At this point I need to figure out what to do with my life since my whole fitting philosophy has been completely turned upside down... This is worst than that time your girl friend left me for my personal trainer and said that I should get checked for STD's. She knows I'm allergic to penicillin! Oh by the way you should be careful of her, we used to date you know... and get yourself checked out.

I feel like I'm losing my new best friend... :(

No comments:

Post a Comment